June 13, 2019
Will you be surprised if I tell you that the World’s oldest cat, 38 years old Cream Puff drank coffee every morning throughout her life. The coffee beans were actually discovered by the goat herders who noticed that their goats are behaving energetically after consuming a certain type of berry. Coffee beans are actually berries which resemble beans. If coffee could do such wonders to animals, there was no reason for a human to deprive themselves of the benefits of this magical beverage. Therefore the stone temples coffee brought to you the best combinations of coffee from best producers all around the world.
- Central and South Medium Roast Organic: Picked up from the sun-soaked coffee producing regions of south and Central America, the medium body of the coffee is what makes it the most popular among the coffee drinkers. A good portion of the profit also goes to the Coffee Leaf Rust Awareness Program.
- Mocha Java Medium Roast Organic: This unique flavored coffee is a perfect blend of Indonesian Sumatra and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, with a cupping note of smoke, chocolate, black tea, red wine and many more
- Espresso Medium Roast Organic: Espresso is a fine blend of dark roasted Arabica and Robusta coffees. It is usually a finely ground coffee that has a high content of caffeine.
- Shrunken Head Medium Roast Organic: This uniquely blended Arabica coffee has been awarded the “The Cup of Excellence” as a winner in The Toronto Coffee and Tea Expo 2019. And we are sure it will win your heats too.
- Temple Goddess Dark Espresso Organic: A perfect combination and blend for best quality espressos and turmeric lattes. It undernote of this blend is baker’s chocolate, carbon, vanilla, apricot, and black tea.
- Dark Temple Dark Roast Organic: With an exotic blend of the coffee from Honduras and Peru that are miles apart from each other but are connected with the same thread of finest quality coffee export
- Peruvian Escape Medium Roast Organic: Made from the Urubamba and Chanchamayo varieties of coffee from the heartland of Peru which is known for its great taste and body.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Medium Roast Organic: From the motherland of coffee, this one is excellent for a cold brew and Spanish coffee. With cupping notes of Red Wine, Magnolia, Black Tea, Bakers Chocolate, and Walnut, this coffee will simply blow your mind.
- Colombian Supremo Medium Roast Organic: Columbia, a northwestern country of South America is known for its great quality coffee production apart from other things. It alone produces 12% of the total production of the world becoming the world’s largest producer of coffee
You can get the best of these fine blend coffees all over Canada with a simple coffee subscription with stone temples coffee. The company assures you the best quality certified organic coffee that you can enjoy with a customized blend of flavors according to your own taste. The coffee subscription comes with a promise of good health and surprises gifts.